How An Online Business Without A Credit Card – Can Do Business Online Without Having A Credit Card?



This is one of the questions most frequently asked by some of you via email and SMS.And that's the reason why I now make an article about how a business online without a credit card.

Indeed, some is my mistake. In my video tutorial, it felt that I teach is how online businesses that many rely on credit cards.

I show you how to buy hosting with PayPal (which in fact need verification by credit card), how to buy a domain with a credit card, and many more ...

Until some of you asked, "Mas, I dont have a credit card, want to buy hosting and domain via can you not?"

Note, though without a credit card, you still can do business online.

True, you don't need these things to start your online business ...
If all you need is a hosting and domains to be able to start doing business online (and most of you really only need two of these things to begin with), then you really don't need a credit card.

Yes.

Because even though I highly recommend Hostgator and NameCheap, does not mean you can not use the other ...

There are many local hosting providers that provide hosting and domain you can buy to do a bank transfer. And the price is not losing much (some are even cheaper than the price of hosting at Hostgator and domain prices at NameCheap).

Unfortunately I can not recommend hosting and domain providers which are good for you. Because honestly, I don't know much about hosting and domain services provider in Indonesia.

First before I use Hostgator, I never used Daxa and Qwords, but my experience with them honestly less fun.

For me uptime is important, and for some reason the two local hosting that I use has a less good uptime (I don't know their quality now, it's been better or even worse--I pass on you to do your own research).

So, although I am sure there are many shortcomings, nonetheless the local hosting is an option for those of you who do not yet have this temporary credit card, but it's been eager to have an online store or website for your company or product.

And even if you want to do some research, you may even find hosting no less good with my hosting, cheaper, and do not need a credit card to process payment ...

You only need a credit card and PayPal if you decide to dive into the world of online business which is international.

Some affiliate network such as DigiResult, WSO Pro, and JVZoo require you to have a PayPal account so that you can get paid. PayPal also you will need if you decide to make an English-language products to foreign buyers. I've heard eBay also requires a credit card for those of you who want to sign up to the marketplace they ...

One thing is for sure, you don't need a minder when you don't have a PayPal account and a credit card. You can still produce very much money on the internet without these two things.

Always remember that, if you master the three aspects in online business: products, conversions, and traffic, you are definitely rich--no matter whatever type of business you are and to whom you sell them.

0 comments